We give you no-nonsense options, choices and prices to suit your budget
When your home has a flat roof with a walkout to a deck, it’s critical you feel confident finding a reputable company to replace your flat roof along with the customized decking and carpentry work underneath.
It can be a daunting task so we make it simpler for you. We know you want to keep the cost of your flat roof replacement low while ensuring you get a great quality installation that will last so we will take the time to help you better understand what all your options are.
We can help you with all your choices and options including educating you on the different types of roofs, materials and options including custom carpentry work which would provide the strength and durability for your walkout deck on your flat roof.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of flat roof materials available
- The expected longevity of your decking and when would be the ideal time to replace it
- Rough calculator to help you with budgeting
- The best approaches in installing flat roofs with walkout decks
AZ Roofing has the highest standards in labour warranty to ensure your investment lasts. We only choose materials with long warranties and a history of customer satisfaction as we want to ensure our customers are happy with their roofs for a very long time. We are the experts in residential and commercial for repair, replacement, customized decking and carpentry work for roofs in GTA and surrounding areas.
We give you no-nonsense advice on when you can safely repair a roof and when you need to replace your roof to protect your investment
Just because choosing a contractor may seem like a daunting task, doesn’t mean you should delay the decision for another few years. Don’t risk a delay which could end up costing you thousands when you can get honest advice today.
We offer a wide variety of choices in flat roofing materials to meet your roofing needs and protect your largest investment. Not only do we offer a large selection of choices in materials, we also offer a thorough assessment of your roofing system to ensure all work meets or exceeds Ontario Building Codes for the optimal longevity of your new roof.
What we look for and our approach includes
- Ensuring the roof structure is structurally sound and without rot and mould. We always take into account heavy snowfall to ensure your roof structure can handle the extra load in extreme winters. Since your flat roof is a walkout deck, we taken into account the extra wear and tear expected with this type of use.
- Looking out for leak mitigation is our priority. We know the best practices for preventing leaks and it’s critical for many roofs to have the right systems and installation practices to protect the most vulnerable parts of the roof from potential leaks
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing flat roof, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll let you know the best system for your roof which will meet your budget.
What our clients are saying about us
After getting quotes from, AZ was the best choice. They were not the least expensive and not the most expensive but priced the best and we felt they answered all of our questions honesty. We had our windows and entrance door replaced. AZ gives top notch customer service. Highly recommend them.A. Harris
Several of our roof tiles were blown off after a severe windstorm. I called a number of roofing contractors and settled on AZ Roofing. They were quick to respond and gave me the low down on what needed to be done to fix our roof. We are happy to say that the work was done on time and on budget and we have not had any problems.L. Lee
We had our roof, all windows, entrance door, side door and patio door installed by the amazing guys at AZ Roofing. They were very professional from sales to installation and we will recommend AZ anytime.V. Solari
I trust the people at AZ roofing 100%. They delivered what they promised.K. Brar
AZ Roofing responded quickly and did a great job on a small leak in my roof. They know their stuff and will not do unnecessary work. I will call AZ when it is time to get a new roof.Anita L.
Great work from the AZ people. They are very reasonable to work with and deal provided excellent quality of work and materials at an affordable price. The roof was replaced within a day and they did not leave any mess behind. Very happy with everything.B. Adams
We needed to get our roof replaced after almost 20 years. After we reviewed all the quotes and interactions with roofing contractors, we decided to hire AZ Roofing. They explained everything in detail and offered a competitive quote. We really liked the way that the estimator had a variety of samples and explained everything in detail. When they started the work, they gave us constant updates and made the necessary repairs to the roofing structure before putting the layers and shingles. We are happy with the roof after experiencing severe storms and high winds. We definitely recommend AZ Roofing.Michael S.
I’m very very happy with the way that my entrance door was replaced. The sales team from AZ Roofing was very patient and informative in helping our family choose the right door. The price was great and door looks awesome. Thanks AZ Roofing team!M. Wilson
The AZ Roofing team is great. The installers were professional and extremely efficient and clean in replacing our windows and front door. My door and windows are amazingly beautiful. Can’t beat quality products and excellent service!J. Chan
Highly recommend AZ Roofing for their professionalism and excellent work.C. Singh
How to get started?
- First things first, you are already educating yourself, so that’s a great first step. There are a lot of details in roofing so it’s best to take the next steps with an expert who can walk you through the rest of the steps.
- Determine what type of roof do you have? Sloped, or Flat, or a mix of both? Is your property residential or commericial? No worries. AZ Roofing can help you with any of those kinds of roofs and applications.
- If you have a flat roof, do you already have an idea of the type of materials you are interested in reviewing? Do you prefer tar and gravel, torch down, EPDM, PVC or TPO?
Making changes to your walkout deck
Are you considering making changes to your walkout deck when you replace your flat roof? If you’re going to replace it, there is no better time to better understand your options than now.
Lastly, how do you choose the right contractor?
- Look for those with the right credentials and expertise to ensure your job is done with the highest quality in workmanship at a reasonable price. You should always look for:
- Valid WSIB
- Liability Insurance
- Written quote
- Professional in-home estimate
- Underlayment, ice and water, new metal flashings should be included in sloped roof quotes
- Full assessment on ventilation needs and concerns