Residential and Commercial Torch Down Roofing Contractor
We give you no-nonsense options, choices and prices to suit your budget
Modified bitumen, often known as rubberized asphalt or Torch Down roofing, is one of the most frequently utilized roofing materials nowadays on flat roofs. An impermeable roof that shields from rain are created when asphalt on a flat roof is melted by a torch. Typically, asphalt is applied with a torch or an open flame and comes in rolls. The installation process is where the technique’s name came from.
On the roof, sheets are positioned, and the overlapped regions are torched. Torch Down can be implemented as a single-ply or dual-ply system and comes in smooth and granular varieties.
Torch Down roofing was initially popularized in the roofing business because it was less expensive than hot tar roofing.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of roof materials available including EPDM rubber flat roofs
- What are the best roofing shingles for your needs
- When or why you may be interested in Tar & Gravel B.U.R vs other materials
- Getting the best tar and gravel flat roofing prices based on your investment over the long term
- Rough calculator to help you with budgeting
- The best approaches in installing tar and gravel flat roofs
Don’t Risk Another Winter With Your Current Torch Down Roofing System
AZ Roofing has the highest standards in labour warranty to ensure your investment lasts.
We only choose materials with long warranties and a history of customer satisfaction as we want to ensure our customers are happy with their roofs for a very long time. We are the experts in residential and commercial for repair, replacement, shingle, sloped and flat roofing in GTA and surrounding areas.
We give you no-nonsense advice on when you can safely repair a roof and when you need to replace your roof to protect your investment
Just because choosing a contractor may seem like a daunting task, doesn’t mean you should delay the decision for another few years. Don’t risk a delay which could end up costing you thousands when you can get honest advice today.
We offer a wide variety of choices in flat roofing materials to meet your roofing needs and protect your largest investment. Not only do we offer a large selection of choices in materials, we also offer a thorough assessment of your roofing system to ensure all work meets or exceeds Ontario Building Codes for the optimal longevity of your new roof.
AZ Roofing is a certified installer of several top manufacturers of flat roofing systems which ensures we are taking care of the entire roofing system’s performance to ensure what we complete lasts a long time. .
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure is structurally sound and without rot and mould. We always take into account heavy snowfall to ensure your roof structure can handle the extra load in extreme winters
- Looking out for leak mitigation is our priority. We know the best practices for preventing leaks and it’s critical for many roofs to have the right systems and installation practices to protect the most vulnerable parts of the roof from potential leaks
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing roof, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll let you know the best system for your roof which will meet your budget.
Offering Torch-on Roofing Systems in GTA to Waterproof your Flat or Sloped roof.
Torch-down roofing has a lot of benefits. Any roof system’s primary responsibility is to prevent water from entering the building or structure, and torch-down roofing excels in this regard. The flat surface of a torch-down roof prevents water from accumulating and allows it to drain off, provided the insulation and membrane are fitted by manufacturer application instructions.
In all regions, torch-down roofing expands in the heat and contracts in the cold without melting or breaking like other materials might. This capability accounts for the long longevity of torch-down roofing.
In addition, torch-down roofing systems provide:
- Strong resistance to tear and puncture
- Excellent ultraviolet protection and insulation
- Excellent protection against water damage