Residential and Commercial PVC Roofing Contractor
Trusted Provider of Quality PVC Roofing in Toronto
We offer straightforward options and costs to fit your budget, simplifying the process of finding a reliable provider for your flat roof repair or replacement. Our team takes the time to help you understand all of your alternatives and make a cost-effective decision without sacrificing quality. We can assist you in selecting the right roof type, solution, and materials for your flat roof, and determine whether repair or replacement is the best option.
We offer expert advice on
- The different types of roof materials available including PVC roofing membranes
- What are the best roofing systems for your needs
- When or why you may be interested in PVC flat roofs vs other materials
- Getting the best PVC flat roofing prices based on your investment over the long term
- Rough calculator to help you with budgeting
- The best approaches in installing PVC flat roofs
Don’t Risk Another Winter With Your Current PVC Roofing System
How Do You Begin?
Start by educating yourself, then seek professional guidance for the many specifics involved with roofing. Whether you have a sloped or flat roof for your home or business, AZ Roofing can assist you with your roofing needs and material selection.
Do you prefer tar and gravel, torch down, EPDM, PVC, or TPO?
PVC roofing systems have a 30+ year history of success in low-slope applications. Made from ethylene and chlorine, they are UV resistant and feature heat-welded seams for added durability. They can be mechanically fastened or adhered to roofs.
AZ Roofing’s unique education and background delivers the best quality at an affordable price
|Type: Flat Roofing
|Tar & Gravel
|Value-priced materials; Low – Medium Cost
|Cool energy efficient roofs
|What is it
|Extremely common flat roofs with alternating layers of paper and tar
|Compact, easy to install, less mess than Tar & Gravel
|Strength, durability and flexibility in one through a synthetic rubber material
|Single ply membrane with UV protectors built in and heat welded seams
|Simple installation and light weight system to handle additional loads
Why choose this type?
- Stronger and more durable than the minimum breaking strength necessary for roofing materials
- Resistance to weather and environmental factors like fire, chemicals, wind, and moisture
- Proven track record – compared to newer flat roofing materials, there is less need to be concerned about formulation changes and warranty difficulties.
- Puncture resistant materials
- Superior resistance to chemicals, fumes, acids, oils, and fuels
- UV resistant
- Cool and energy efficient for lower heating and cooling costs