Residential and Commercial PVC Roofing Contractor
Trusted Provider of Quality PVC Roofing in Toronto
We provide you with straightforward options, selections, and costs that fit your budget.
We simplify the process for you since we know how difficult it may be to find a reliable provider to replace or repair your flat roof.
We will take the time to assist you in better understanding all of your alternatives since we understand that you want to keep the expense of your flat roof repair cheap while making sure you have a fantastic quality installation that will last.
We can assist you with all of your options and choices, including enlightening you on the many roof types, solutions, and materials that would suit your roof, and whether you can repair or replace your current flat roof.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of roof materials available including PVC roofing membranes
- What are the best roofing systems for your needs
- When or why you may be interested in PVC flat roofs vs other materials
- Getting the best PVC flat roofing prices based on your investment over the long term
- Rough calculator to help you with budgeting
- The best approaches in installing PVC flat roofs
Don’t Risk Another Winter With Your Current PVC Roofing System
How Do You Begin?
- You are already educating yourself, which is a terrific beginning step, so let’s start there. Since there are many specifics involved with roofing, it is advisable to proceed with a professional who can guide you through the remaining processes.
- Find out what kind of roof you have. Sloped, flat, or a combination of the two? Is your property a home or a business? Not to worry. Any of those roofs and applications are something that AZ Roofing can assist you with. Do you already have a concept of the materials you are considering researching if you have a flat roof?
Do you prefer tar and gravel, torch down, EPDM, PVC, or TPO?
PVC roofing systems, which are available in a variety of sizes and membrane thicknesses, have a history of success in low-slope applications dating back more than 30 years. The materials are manufactured with UV shields to protect them from the impacts of the sun and are made from ethylene and chlorine. To make the material flexible and strong for a long-lasting roof, chemicals are also employed. The production of PVC roofing systems saw some significant improvements, and as a result, PVC roofs now benefit from being incredibly dependable and long-lasting roofs for Canadian conditions.
These roofs may be mechanically fastened, or adhered to. Plus, the seams of these roofs are heat welded.
AZ Roofing’s unique education and background delivers the best quality at an affordable price
|Type: Flat Roofing||Tar & Gravel||Torch Down||EPDM||PVC||TPO|
|Price||Value-priced materials; Low – Medium Cost|
|Benefits||Value-priced option||Cool energy efficient roofs|
|What is it||Extremely common flat roofs with alternating layers of paper and tar||Compact, easy to install, less mess than Tar & Gravel||Strength, durability and flexibility in one through a synthetic rubber material||Single ply membrane with UV protectors built in and heat welded seams||Simple installation and light weight system to handle additional loads|
Why choose this type?
- Stronger and more durable than the minimum breaking strength necessary for roofing materials
- Resistance to weather and environmental factors like fire, chemicals, wind, and moisture
- Proven track record – compared to newer flat roofing materials, there is less need to be concerned about formulation changes and warranty difficulties.
- Puncture resistant materials
- Superior resistance to chemicals, fumes, acids, oils, and fuels
- UV resistant
- Cool and energy efficient for lower heating and cooling costs