We give you no-nonsense options, choices and prices to suit your budget
Finding a reputable company to replace your roof properly including replacing all the sheet metal can be a daunting task so we make it simpler for you.
We know you want to keep the costs low while ensuring you get a great quality installation that will last so we will take the time to help you better understand what all your options are.
We can help you with all your choices and options including educating you on where we will be replacing your sheet metal, what gauge of sheet metal we will be using, and any other options that may suit your roof.
We can give you advice on
- The different areas where you will need sheet metal such as valleys, drip edge, step flashing, wall flashing etc
- How these different types of sheet metal function to protect your house
- Getting the best roofing shingle prices with replacement sheet metal based on your investment over the long term
- Rough shingle calculator to help you with budgeting
- The best approaches in installing roof shingles and sheet metal
AZ Roofing has the highest standards in labour warranty to ensure your investment lasts. We only choose materials with long warranties and a history of customer satisfaction as we want to ensure our customers are happy with their roofs for a very long time. We are the experts in residential and commercial for repair, replacement, shingle, sloped and flat roofing in GTA and surrounding areas.
We give you no-nonsense advice on when you can safely repair eavestrough and when you need to replace eavestrough to protect your investment
In addition, we can help you with not only the metal valleys, wall and step flashing, but also specialty and ornamental finishing metal accents such asDomes, Steeples and other custom sheet metal work
Just because choosing a contractor may seem like a daunting task, doesn’t mean you should delay the decision for another few years. Don’t risk a delay which could end up costing you thousands when you can get honest advice today.
We offer a wide variety of choices and styles of shingles and other materials to meet your roofing needs and protect your largest investment. Not only do we offer a large selection of choices in materials, we also offer a thorough assessment of your roofing system including its ventilation system to ensure all work meets or exceeds Ontario Building Codes, and are properly ventilated for optimal energy efficiency in your attic space, plus longevity of your new roof.
AZ Roofing is a certified installer of several top manufacturers of shingle roofing systems which ensures we are taking care of not only just the shingles that you see, but also the underlying roofing system performance to ensure what we complete lasts a long time.
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure underneath your shingles is structurally sound and without rot and mould. Multiple layers of shingles will add to the stress and we always take into account heavy snowfall to ensure your roof structure can handle the extra load
- Missing shingles? High winds? We know that once your shingles start to curl, it’s much easier for winds to start lifting and ripping shingles off your roof. We look for signs of deterioration such as curling and missing shingles as well as the number of layers to provide you with a better assessment on the health of your roof
- Looking out for underlayments and ice and water shields and replacing metal flashing for added protection. If you’ve got a leak, we know what are the best practices for preventing leaks and it’s critical for many roofs to have the right underlayment and ice and water shields in the most vulnerable parts of the roof
- Educated in architectural theories, we not only look at the roof, we also look at the surrounding systems and areas including
- Adequate and proper ventilation to meet the latest building codes is a requirement most roofing contractors do not provide – most roofers only replace exactly what they see and do not realize your existing roof is under-ventilated and will not meet the new building codes
- Proper eavestroughs and downspouts to quickly channel water away from your home – most houses were built with inadequate eavestrough and downspouts causing premature deterioration of shingles in localized areas
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing roof, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll let you know the best system for your roof which will meet your budget.
AZ Roofing’s unique education and background delivers the best quality at an affordable price
There are two major types of roofs. They are Sloped Roofing and Flat Roofing. As you can see from the photos, many houses and commercial buildings typically are one or the other, but there are also many examples of houses which have a sloped roof in the front with a flat roof in the back, or vice versa.
The materials used for sloped roofing is different from the materials used for flat roofing. Below is a very brief summary for each of the different types of materials used.
What our clients are saying about us
After getting quotes from, AZ was the best choice. They were not the least expensive and not the most expensive but priced the best and we felt they answered all of our questions honesty. We had our windows and entrance door replaced. AZ gives top notch customer service. Highly recommend them.A. Harris
Several of our roof tiles were blown off after a severe windstorm. I called a number of roofing contractors and settled on AZ Roofing. They were quick to respond and gave me the low down on what needed to be done to fix our roof. We are happy to say that the work was done on time and on budget and we have not had any problems.L. Lee
We had our roof, all windows, entrance door, side door and patio door installed by the amazing guys at AZ Roofing. They were very professional from sales to installation and we will recommend AZ anytime.V. Solari
I trust the people at AZ roofing 100%. They delivered what they promised.K. Brar
AZ Roofing responded quickly and did a great job on a small leak in my roof. They know their stuff and will not do unnecessary work. I will call AZ when it is time to get a new roof.Anita L.
Great work from the AZ people. They are very reasonable to work with and deal provided excellent quality of work and materials at an affordable price. The roof was replaced within a day and they did not leave any mess behind. Very happy with everything.B. Adams
We needed to get our roof replaced after almost 20 years. After we reviewed all the quotes and interactions with roofing contractors, we decided to hire AZ Roofing. They explained everything in detail and offered a competitive quote. We really liked the way that the estimator had a variety of samples and explained everything in detail. When they started the work, they gave us constant updates and made the necessary repairs to the roofing structure before putting the layers and shingles. We are happy with the roof after experiencing severe storms and high winds. We definitely recommend AZ Roofing.Michael S.
I’m very very happy with the way that my entrance door was replaced. The sales team from AZ Roofing was very patient and informative in helping our family choose the right door. The price was great and door looks awesome. Thanks AZ Roofing team!M. Wilson
The AZ Roofing team is great. The installers were professional and extremely efficient and clean in replacing our windows and front door. My door and windows are amazingly beautiful. Can’t beat quality products and excellent service!J. Chan
Highly recommend AZ Roofing for their professionalism and excellent work.C. Singh
How to get started?
- First things first, you are already educating yourself, so that’s a great first step. There are a lot of details in roofing and all the sheet metal work so it’s best to take the next steps with an expert who can walk you through the rest of the steps.
- Determine what type of roof do you have? Sloped, or Flat, or a mix of both? Is your property residential or commericial?No worries. AZ Roofing can help you with any of those kinds of roofs and applications
If you have a sloped roof, do you already have an idea of the type of materials you are interested in reviewing? Do you prefer shingles, or would you consider metal, copper, cedar or slate?
Lastly, how do you choose the right contractor?
- Look for those with the right credentials and expertise to ensure your job is done with the highest quality in workmanship at a reasonable price. You should always look for:
- Valid WSIB
- Liability Insurance
- Written quote
- Professional in-home estimate
- Underlayment, ice and water, new metal flashings should be included in sloped roof quotes
- Full assessment on ventilation needs and concerns