Rely on The Experts in Residential and Commercial Leaf Guard Systems
We give you no-nonsense options, choices and prices to suit your budget
Finding a reputable company to install Leaf Guards to your eavestrough can be a daunting task so we make it simpler for you.
We know you want to keep the cost low while ensuring you get a great quality installation that will last so we will take the time to help you better understand what all your options are.
We can help you with all your choices and options including educating you on the different types and styles of leaf guards, materials and options which would suit your application.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of leaf guards available
- What are the best leaf guards for your needs
- Getting the best prices based on your investment over the long term
AZ Roofing has the highest standards in labour warranty to ensure your investment lasts. We only choose materials with long warranties and a history of customer satisfaction as we want to ensure our customers are happy with their investment for a very long time. We are the experts in residential and commercial for installation of leaf guards in the GTA and surrounding areas.
Premium Leaf Guard System Installation & Maintenance
We give you no-nonsense advice on the best types of leaf guards that work well for your home to help prevent clogged eavestroughs and protect your investment
Just because choosing a contractor may seem like a daunting task, doesn’t mean you should delay the decision for another few years. Don’t risk a delay which could end up costing you thousands when you can get honest advice today.
We offer a wide variety of choices and styles of leaf guards to meet your needs and protect your investment. Not only do we offer a selection of choices in materials and styles, we can also offer a thorough assessment of your building including the roofing system and its ventilation system to ensure all work meets or exceeds Ontario Building Codes, and are properly ventilated for optimal energy efficiency in your attic space.
AZ Roofing is a certified installer of top manufacturers of leaf guards which ensures we have the expertise to properly ensure your investment is properly installed for a complete and long lasting warranty.
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure are structurally sound and without rot and mould.
- Educated in architectural theories, we not only look at the roof, we also look at the surrounding systems and areas including
- Adequate and proper ventilation to meet the latest building codes is a requirement most roofing contractors do not provide – most roofers only replace exactly what they see and do not realize your existing roof is under-ventilated and will not meet the new building codes
- Proper eavestroughs and downspouts to quickly channel water away from your home – most houses were built with inadequate eavestrough and downspouts causing premature deterioration of shingles in localized areas
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on what new leaf guards can do to prevent clogged eavestroughs. Plus, we’ll tell you honestly on the status of your roof and eavestrough as well to ensure you’re not adding leaf guards to a deteriorating roof or eavestrough foundation which may soon need replacement.
What our clients are saying about us
After getting quotes from, AZ was the best choice. They were not the least expensive and not the most expensive but priced the best and we felt they answered all of our questions honesty. We had our windows and entrance door replaced. AZ gives top notch customer service. Highly recommend them.
Several of our roof tiles were blown off after a severe windstorm. I called a number of roofing contractors and settled on AZ Roofing. They were quick to respond and gave me the low down on what needed to be done to fix our roof. We are happy to say that the work was done on time and on budget and we have not had any problems.
We had our roof, all windows, entrance door, side door and patio door installed by the amazing guys at AZ Roofing. They were very professional from sales to installation and we will recommend AZ anytime.
I trust the people at AZ roofing 100%. They delivered what they promised.
AZ Roofing responded quickly and did a great job on a small leak in my roof. They know their stuff and will not do unnecessary work. I will call AZ when it is time to get a new roof.
Great work from the AZ people. They are very reasonable to work with and deal provided excellent quality of work and materials at an affordable price. The roof was replaced within a day and they did not leave any mess behind. Very happy with everything.
We needed to get our roof replaced after almost 20 years. After we reviewed all the quotes and interactions with roofing contractors, we decided to hire AZ Roofing. They explained everything in detail and offered a competitive quote. We really liked the way that the estimator had a variety of samples and explained everything in detail. When they started the work, they gave us constant updates and made the necessary repairs to the roofing structure before putting the layers and shingles. We are happy with the roof after experiencing severe storms and high winds. We definitely recommend AZ Roofing.
I’m very very happy with the way that my entrance door was replaced. The sales team from AZ Roofing was very patient and informative in helping our family choose the right door. The price was great and door looks awesome. Thanks AZ Roofing team!
The AZ Roofing team is great. The installers were professional and extremely efficient and clean in replacing our windows and front door. My door and windows are amazingly beautiful. Can’t beat quality products and excellent service!
Highly recommend AZ Roofing for their professionalism and excellent work.
How to get started?
- First things first, you are already educating yourself, so that’s a great first step. There are a lot of details in roofing so it’s best to take the next steps with an expert who can walk you through the rest of the steps.
- Determine what type of roof do you have? Sloped, or Flat, or a mix of both? Is your property residential or commericial?No worries. AZ Roofing can help you with any of those kinds of roofs and applications.
Leaf Guard Challenges and Solutions
The purpose of an eavestrough is to channel water away from your home quickly and help prevent leaks. Should your eavestrough be clogged with leaves and debris, that can impede the free flow of water and become a problem. As anyone who has previously had a “water problem” knows, water can be extremely damaging and can completely ruin your investment – your home. To help prevent clogged eavestroughs due to leaves and debris, leaf guards are manufactured to allow the free flow of water, while capturing leaves before they become a problem. It’s important to ensure you’re choosing experts with the education and expertise in order to make the right choices in material and labour to protect your investment.
What you need to know about Leaf Guard Systems
Leaf Guards can come in different styles including screens made of mesh, nylon or foam, or reverse curve types. Materials and styles all have pros and cons and are best reviewed by an expert who is able to determine the applications which are best suited for your specific home and environment.
Lastly, how do you choose the right contractor?
- Look for those with the right credentials and expertise to ensure your job is done with the highest quality in workmanship at a reasonable price. You should always look for:
- Valid WSIB
- Liability Insurance
- Written quote
- Professional in-home estimate
- Underlayment, ice and water, new metal flashings should be included in sloped roof quotes
- Full assessment on ventilation needs and concerns