Residential and Commercial Eavestrough Contractor
We specialize in professional gutter repair, eavestrough installs, downspouts, fascia and drip flashing.
Older, poorly maintained gutters can put your home at risk from water damage. At AZ Roofing, we provide gutter repair services to ensure your gutters are protecting your home from ice buildup, heavy rain, and debris.
The Importance of Repairing Gutters
Regular eavestrough maintenance is crucial for protecting your property and roof. Gutters direct water away from the house, but when they’re damaged, water flow can be obstructed, causing water to fall in inappropriate areas. This can damage the soffit and compromise your property’s protection. Damaged gutters may result in:
- Soffit damage requiring repair or replacement
- Water damage to home walls
- Water intrusion in the basement or around the foundation
- Health risks due to mold and mildew
- Ground erosion around the foundation due to water runoff
Don’t Risk Another Winter With Your Current Roof Repair Services
Our Gutter Repair Services
When you contact AZ Roofing about your gutter system, we’ll send a technician to your home for a complete assessment. Each eavestrough repair requires a unique strategy because even similar symptoms could be caused by various factors.
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure are structurally sound and without rot and mould.
- We look for signs of deterioration in your roofing system to ensure we are installing in locations which will have the best chance for your investment to last a long time
- Educated in architectural theories, we not only look at the roof, we also look at the surrounding systems and areas including
- Adequate and proper ventilation to meet the latest building codes is a requirement most roofing contractors do not provide – most roofers only replace exactly what they see and do not realize your existing roof is under-ventilated and will not meet the new building codes
- Proper eavestroughs and downspouts to quickly channel water away from your home – most houses were built with inadequate eavestrough and downspouts causing premature deterioration of shingles in localized areas
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing roof, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll let you know the best system for your roof which will meet your budget
Solutions to Common Gutter Problems
Leaking Gutter Corners
Over time, corner seals of eavestroughs can deteriorate, causing water to leak through. We remove the old seal and install a new one to fix the issue.
Water Leaks Between The Roof Edge and Gutter
Water between the roof edge and gutter may indicate drooping gutters or a shifted house. We can resecure and adjust the gutters to sit flat with the roof and create a drip edge with flashing to prevent water from pouring into the eavestrough.
Leaks Around Gutter Downspouts
Downspouts should be welded to the gutter’s base and sealed to prevent leaks. We reinstall the downspout and add a new caulking seal to stop water from dripping around the downspout.