Residential and Commercial Eavestrough Contractor
We specialize in professional gutter repair, eavestrough installs, downspouts, fascia and drip flashing.
The gutters on your property can endure a lot, including ice buildup, torrential rain, and tonnes of tree-fallen debris. Older gutters or eavestroughs that have not been cleaned and maintained correctly can become damaged, begin to droop and sag, and even put your home in danger from insufficient water discharge. In addition to installing gutters, we also provide gutter repair services to ensure that your gutters are always protecting your house.
The Importance of Repairing Gutters
Eavestrough maintenance is essential for the roof’s functionality and property protection. The gutter’s main purpose is to safely direct water away from the house. When gutters are broken, water flow is altered or completely obstructed, which can cause water to drop across the soffit and in inappropriate places. Damaged gutters can lead to:
- Damages to the soffit that require soffit repair or replacement
- Water damage to the walls of the home
- Water streaming into the basement or around the home’s foundation
- Problems with mold and mildew that pose a health risk
- Issues with water runoff causing ground erosion around the home’s foundation
Don’t Risk Another Winter With Your Current Roof Repair Services
Our Gutter Repair Services
When you contact AZ Roofing with concerns about your gutter system, we will send a service technician to your home to do a complete assessment of the problem. Even while gutter damage or difficulties can have similar symptoms, a variety of conditions could be to fault. As a result, every eavestrough repair may require a unique strategy.
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure are structurally sound and without rot and mould.
- We look for signs of deterioration in your roofing system to ensure we are installing in locations which will have the best chance for your investment to last a long time
- Educated in architectural theories, we not only look at the roof, we also look at the surrounding systems and areas including
- Adequate and proper ventilation to meet the latest building codes is a requirement most roofing contractors do not provide – most roofers only replace exactly what they see and do not realize your existing roof is under-ventilated and will not meet the new building codes
- Proper eavestroughs and downspouts to quickly channel water away from your home – most houses were built with inadequate eavestrough and downspouts causing premature deterioration of shingles in localized areas
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing roof, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll let you know the best system for your roof which will meet your budget
Solutions to Common Gutter Problems
Leaking Gutter Corners
With time, an eavestrough’s corner seals may deteriorate. In order to prevent water from leaking through the gutter corners, we totally remove the old seal and put a new seal over the corner.
Water Leaks Between The Roof Edge and Gutter
Water pouring between the edge of the roof and the gutter may indicate that the gutters are drooping or that the house has shifted and altered the way the gutters connect. In most cases, the issue can be resolved by resecuring and correcting the gutters so they sit flat with the roof. To prevent water from pouring directly into the eavestrough and away from the fascia, we can also create a drip edge using flashing.
Leaks Around Gutter Downspouts
To stop leaks, downspouts should be welded to the gutter’s base and then sealed. When water drips around the downspout rather than through it, either a rivet is missing or the seal is compromised. We firmly reinstall the downspout of the gutter before adding a fresh caulking seal to effectively stop water leaks.