Expert Residential and Commercial Roof Repair Services
Trusted GTA Roofing Company for Repair and Replacement Services.
AZ Roofing offers emergency and non-emergency roof repair services for both commercial and residential buildings in Toronto Area. Our roofers provide before and after pictures of each roof repair during the inspection to demonstrate the quality of our work and help you understand your roofing system better.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of roofing materials available
- What are the best choices for your roofing repair service
- Getting the best prices based on your investment over the long term
- The best approaches in installing, repairing, and preventing leaks
AZ Roofing has the highest standards in labour warranty to ensure your investment lasts. We only choose materials with long warranties and a history of customer satisfaction as we want to ensure our customers are happy with their investment for a very long time. We are the experts in residential and commercial for repair or replacement of roofing in GTA and surrounding areas.
Don’t Risk Another Winter With Your Current Roof Repair Services
Roofing Repair Services
For every roofing issue, AZ Roofing offers routine roof maintenance, roof installation, and roof repair services. Our roofing installation, maintenance, and repair services are available at:
- Leak prevention
- Asphalt shingle
- Shingle damage
- Tile roof
- Animal damage
- Storm damage
- Soffit and fascia issues
- Problems caused by neglected roof valleys
- Gutter filters
- Worn or damaged flashing
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure are structurally sound and without rot and mould.
- We look for signs of deterioration in your roofing system to ensure we are installing in locations which will have the best chance for your investment to last a long time
- Educated in architectural theories, we not only look at the roof, we also look at the surrounding systems and areas including
- Adequate and proper ventilation to meet the latest building codes is a requirement most roofing contractors do not provide – most roofers only replace exactly what they see and do not realize your existing roof is under-ventilated and will not meet the new building codes
- Proper eavestroughs and downspouts to quickly channel water away from your home – most houses were built with inadequate eavestrough and downspouts causing premature deterioration of shingles in localized areas
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing roof, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll tell you honestly on the status of your roof as well to ensure you’re not replacing eavestrough on a deteriorating roof which may soon need replacement.
Discover Our Comprehensive Approach and How We Can Help You:
- Ensure structurally sound roof without rot and mold
- Look for signs of deterioration for longer lasting investment
- Consider surrounding systems and areas, including ventilation
- Provide adequate and proper ventilation to meet building codes
- Install proper eavestroughs and downspouts to channel water away from home