Rely on The Experts in Residential and Commercial Fascia & Soffit Installation
Your Local soffit & fascia contractor, Offering residential & commerical grade soffit & fascia replacement, repairs, and Insurance Claims.
AZ Roofing offers essential soffit repair and fascia installation services for both residential and commercial buildings to ensure a functional and visually appealing roofing system. The soffit is the paneling located between the side of your house and the eavestrough, providing airflow to welcome fresh air into your home, allowing moisture to evaporate and exit, and preventing animals and birds from accessing the roof’s rafters.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of materials available
- What are the best approaches for your needs
- Getting the best prices based on your investment over the long term
To ensure that your investment lasts, AZ Roofing offers labor warranties that are up to par. Because we want to make sure that our clients are happy with their investment for a very long time, we only select materials with lengthy warranties and a history of customer satisfaction. In the GTA and neighboring areas, we are the top choice for residential and commercial skylight repair and replacement.
Don’t Risk Another Winter With Your Current Fascia & Soffit Installation
Soffit & Fascia Require Services Benefits
- Maintain the structural integrity of your premises
- Provide better protection from external elements
- Extend the life of your roof
- Improve the attic ventilation
- Reduce energy consumption
- Add curb appeal to your home
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure are structurally sound and without rot and mould.
- We look for signs of deterioration in your roofing system to ensure we are installing in locations which will have the best chance for your investment to last a long time
- Educated in architectural theories, we not only look at the roof, we also look at the surrounding systems and areas including
- Adequate and proper ventilation to meet the latest building codes is a requirement most roofing contractors do not provide – most roofers only replace exactly what they see and do not realize your existing roof is under-ventilated and will not meet the new building codes
- Proper eavestroughs and downspouts to quickly channel water away from your home – most houses were built with inadequate eavestrough and downspouts causing premature deterioration of shingles in localized areas
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing fascia/soffit, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll tell you honestly on the status of your roof as well to ensure you’re not replacing materials on a deteriorating roof which may soon need replacement.
Knowledgeable and Dependable Soffit and Fascia Installation
AZ Roofing understands the importance of a home’s gutter system and offers high-quality fascia and soffit products made of durable vinyl and aluminum to protect your property. With years of experience, we provide reliable and effective home renovation services and offer free project estimates and quality assurance to all of our customers.