We give you no-nonsense options, choices and prices to suit your budget
Finding a reputable company to replace or repair your fascia/soffit can be a daunting task so we make it simpler for you.
We know you want to keep the cost of your repair or replacement low while ensuring you get a great quality installation that will last so we will take the time to help you better understand what all your options are.
We can help you with all your choices and options including educating you on the different types of materials and options which would suit your application, and whether you can repair or replace your existing fascia/soffit.
We can give you advice on
- The different types of materials available
- What are the best approaches for your needs
- Getting the best prices based on your investment over the long term
AZ Roofing has the highest standards in labour warranty to ensure your investment lasts. We only choose materials with long warranties and a history of customer satisfaction as we want to ensure our customers are happy with their investment for a very long time. We are the experts in residential and commercial for repair or replacement of skylights in GTA and surrounding areas.
We give you no-nonsense advice on when you can safely repair eavestrough and when you need to replace eavestrough to protect your investment
Just because choosing a contractor may seem like a daunting task, doesn’t mean you should delay the decision for another few years. Don’t risk a delay which could end up costing you thousands when you can get honest advice today. Read More
We offer a wide variety of choices and options to meet your needs and protect your investment. Not only do we offer a large selection of choices in materials, we can also offer a thorough assessment of your building including the roofing system and its ventilation system to ensure all work meets or exceeds Ontario Building Codes, and are properly ventilated for optimal energy efficiency in your attic space.
AZ Roofing is a certified installer of top manufacturers which ensures we have the expertise to properly ensure your investment is properly installed for a complete and long lasting warranty.
What we look for and our approach includes:
- Ensuring the roof structure are structurally sound and without rot and mould.
- We look for signs of deterioration in your roofing system to ensure we are installing in locations which will have the best chance for your investment to last a long time
- Educated in architectural theories, we not only look at the roof, we also look at the surrounding systems and areas including
- Adequate and proper ventilation to meet the latest building codes is a requirement most roofing contractors do not provide – most roofers only replace exactly what they see and do not realize your existing roof is under-ventilated and will not meet the new building codes
- Proper eavestroughs and downspouts to quickly channel water away from your home – most houses were built with inadequate eavestrough and downspouts causing premature deterioration of shingles in localized areas
With the AZ Roofing approach, we will give you the straight goods on whether you can repair your existing fascia/soffit, or if you should replace it. Plus, we’ll tell you honestly on the status of your roof as well to ensure you’re not replacing materials on a deteriorating roof which may soon need replacement.
What our clients are saying about us
After getting quotes from, AZ was the best choice. They were not the least expensive and not the most expensive but priced the best and we felt they answered all of our questions honesty. We had our windows and entrance door replaced. AZ gives top notch customer service. Highly recommend them.A. Harris
Several of our roof tiles were blown off after a severe windstorm. I called a number of roofing contractors and settled on AZ Roofing. They were quick to respond and gave me the low down on what needed to be done to fix our roof. We are happy to say that the work was done on time and on budget and we have not had any problems.L. Lee
We had our roof, all windows, entrance door, side door and patio door installed by the amazing guys at AZ Roofing. They were very professional from sales to installation and we will recommend AZ anytime.V. Solari
I trust the people at AZ roofing 100%. They delivered what they promised.K. Brar
AZ Roofing responded quickly and did a great job on a small leak in my roof. They know their stuff and will not do unnecessary work. I will call AZ when it is time to get a new roof.Anita L.
Great work from the AZ people. They are very reasonable to work with and deal provided excellent quality of work and materials at an affordable price. The roof was replaced within a day and they did not leave any mess behind. Very happy with everything.B. Adams
We needed to get our roof replaced after almost 20 years. After we reviewed all the quotes and interactions with roofing contractors, we decided to hire AZ Roofing. They explained everything in detail and offered a competitive quote. We really liked the way that the estimator had a variety of samples and explained everything in detail. When they started the work, they gave us constant updates and made the necessary repairs to the roofing structure before putting the layers and shingles. We are happy with the roof after experiencing severe storms and high winds. We definitely recommend AZ Roofing.Michael S.
I’m very very happy with the way that my entrance door was replaced. The sales team from AZ Roofing was very patient and informative in helping our family choose the right door. The price was great and door looks awesome. Thanks AZ Roofing team!M. Wilson
The AZ Roofing team is great. The installers were professional and extremely efficient and clean in replacing our windows and front door. My door and windows are amazingly beautiful. Can’t beat quality products and excellent service!J. Chan
Highly recommend AZ Roofing for their professionalism and excellent work.C. Singh
How to get started?
First things first, you are already educating yourself, so that’s a great first step. There are a lot of details in soffit and fascia so it’s best to take the next steps with an expert who can walk you through the rest of the steps. Read More
The best in form and function for your soffit and fascia
The poor cousin of the roofing system, most homeowners would not be able to point to a soffit or fascia if asked. However, keeping this part in good working form can help keep the animals out as well as ensure adequate ventilation to protect the longevity of your roof. The soffit and fascia are the parts which cover the underhang of your roof and gables – soffit is parallel to the ground, while fascia is “facing” or perpendicular to the ground.
Altogether, choosing maintenance-free materials for your soffit and fascia will not only will help keep the animals out, a proper fascia is needed in order to fasten a efficient and effective eavestrough system to direct water off your roof.
What you need to know about Soffit and Fascia
- Soffit/Fascia is typically made with low-maintenance Aluminum in a variety of gauges and colours to complement your home’s exterior
- Protecting and covering up areas which require the hassles of frequent painting (with heights!) with low-maintenance Aluminum is a great way to achieve a long lasting exterior finish
Lastly, how do you choose the right contractor?
- Look for those with the right credentials and expertise to ensure your job is done with the highest quality in workmanship at a reasonable price. You should always look for:
- Valid WSIB
- Liability Insurance
- Written quote
- Professional in-home estimate
- Underlayment, ice and water, new metal flashings should be included in sloped roof quotes
- Full assessment on ventilation needs and concerns